If you have decided to pledge a gift in your Will to the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh, you can become a member of the 1670 Circle by filling in the form below.
Established in the Garden’s 350th anniversary year, the 1670 Circle celebrates planned giving, offering its members insight on the Garden’s future and opportunities to experience our work and expertise first-hand.
Planned legacy giving plays an incredibly important role in supporting our wide-ranging activity, including:
- Scientific research to tackle challenges such as food security
- Global conservation work in the face of climate change
- Educational programmes, inspiring the next generation of researchers and horticulturists
- Community outreach, fostering wellbeing in vulnerable people
- Art programmes inspired by the natural world that in turn inspire us