John Muir Grove
A beautiful circle of giant redwoods (Sequoiadendron giganteum) creates a cathedral-like atmosphere in this quiet area of the Garden. The redwoods, planted in the 1920s, now reach over 24m in height. The area is named to honour the Scots-born writer, explorer and conservationist who founded the US National Park system.
- Suitable for Civil and Humanist wedding ceremonies
- Capacity x 120 (includes seating for x 40)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Available during garden daylight opening hours
- Inclement weather provision will be provided when possible but cannot not be guaranteed
- Can be booked for ceremony only or for ceremony and dining to follow in one of our indoor venues.
- Read video transcript
Video Transcript Time Description